Sensor Control Unit - Sketchbooks...

Please check the Knowledge Base articles before posting here
Rassiloth

Sensor Control Unit - Sketchbooks...

Post by Rassiloth » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:02 am

Now looking at expanding my system to include some of the data sensors. However, I'm running into some issues with the sketches for the Arduino units.

Some of them have initialisation variables in them (such as the THD sketch), some do not (such as the 12v sensor) and some I can't find at all (such as the barometric pressure sensor).

I'm guessing the ones in the Open Source download date back to the earlier 0.9.2.2 version, based on the extracted version detail, and the separate download is a little more up to date?

Is there a definitive source with the currently developed sketches available?

Regards

Ian

crb
Site Admin

Re: Sensor Control Unit - Sketchbooks...

Post by crb » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:16 pm

I think you're right - the versions have got screwed and the sketches are out of date. I'm at the boat for the next few days but will sort it when I return. If it's urgent let me know and I'll try getting what is needed from the backup.

crb
Site Admin

Post by crb » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:03 am

I've updated the sketches and included the pressure sketch along with a new one for the dht22 temp/humidity sensor. There is also a README detailing the function of the initialisation variables. T his was also in the last version. Perhaps it slipped through your net? :)

Rassiloth

Post by Rassiloth » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:04 pm

Colin,

Thanks.

I'll pull the sketches down as soon as they are available.

I found the README, and very useful it was, it was more that some sketches did not appear to set/use the variables.

Regards

Ian

crb
Site Admin

Post by crb » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:38 pm

Sorry, should have said updated and uploaded. Same link.